Contact & Commission
My mission is to show your business’s story
and brand with my characters.
Here’s how to Order Your Commission:
• Please send a message from here only if you are interested in hiring me for commission or work (local or remote).
• I love creating portraits, posters and promotions.
• Describe what you’d like and we can get started on what you’re looking for.
• Once when determine a scope I will deliver a quote, followed by the invoice.
• Delivery time could be anywhere from 2-10 weeks, depending on your project’s size.
• You will receive your documents via Google Drive or DropBox in your preferred formatting.
*Prints of existing works will be available to purchase soon.
– Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
– Watercolour, Ink & Markers, Pencils.
My favourite work involves characters; mainly animal-people hybrids & everyday folk.
These are rendered as: Portraits, environments, studies, comics.
My dayrate starts at $150USD.
*additional fees apply for shipping & receiving.
Quotes are based on:
– Project size and complexity (ie. Number of characters, pages, assets, publications, etc.).
– Timeline, urgency.
– Number of revisions.
I can work with you to create a complete, visual package from scratch.
I am also happy to build on your existing brand and assets.
If you are unsure where your request may fit in these guidelines, feel free to ask me.
TERMS OF SERVICE
– Any commission request is not guaranteed acceptance.
– Please, do not send payment before I have accepted your commission.
– The project will be started when at least 50% of the payment has been completed; depending on size.
– I do not work chronologically on my queue. I work on everything in small passes at a time and even at specific times of day.
– I will share work in progress (WIP) photos throughout our project and on request.
– Once the full payment is received and all details on the project are cleared, I will share the full project via DropBox or Google Drive link. The project will then be considered done; I will not take any more revisions.
• When can I expect my commission?
In about 2-12 weeks from when the money was sent; depending on the size and complexity of the project. Urgent or post-dated commissions may vary in availability.
• How will I receive it?
I work with both DropBox and Google Drive; whatever works best for you.
Traditional works to be couriered at the client’s expense.
• Where can I send the money to?
I currently only accept PayPal and Interac E-Transfer.
It can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.